Friday, November 28, 2014

Late Night Thanksgiving Post + Good Deals

It's late, but I wanted to share some snippets of my Thanksgiving Day.

Displaying image2.JPG

This is NH (my home state) as of yesterday. All of our neighbors lost power and my family ended up having a whole other family over for the feast. I love impromptu guests and being snowed in and New England holidays in general.

Displaying image3.JPG

However, I spent my Thanksgiving here in Arkansas with my extended family - my second and last Thanksgiving here. It was a good day. I cooked probably the best cranberry sauce (above) ever - it was actually jelly-like! It was just a 12 oz package of cranberries and 1/2 cup of sugar, cooked over medium to medium-low heat until thick and jammy. It was a success.

Displaying image1.JPG

Then I came home and decorated for Christmas. There's a green-and-red paper chain garland just out of view, and I began cutting snowflakes to hang from the ceiling like last year. Me and my roommate also broke out into spontaneous Celtic-ish dancing to Michael W. Smith's magical rendition of I Saw Three Ships. Does wonders for the heart, I tell ya.

Displaying image1.JPG

And last but not least - Black Friday sale! Everything in my shop is 40% off until Saturday. I've been working really hard to put some cute stuff in there, so take a look, shop small, and support handmade this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment